Our Safeguarding Children training complies with the elements that Ofsted require those supporting children to have knowledge of under the EYFS.
The course is delivered in an interactive way with group work and discussion. Course duration is approximately 4 hours with a maximum group size of 10 learners.
Safeguarding Children Session content includes:
• To be able to identify different types of abuse
• To have knowledge of current requirements under Ofsted, EYFS and Legislation
• To have an awareness of good practice in relation to children’s welfare, including multi-agency working
• To be able to recognise the signs of inappropriate behaviour in adults
• To have knowledge of how to prevent the likelihood of unsubstantiated allegations
• To know where to access information for support and guidance within your role
• To know how to Report Concerns with regards to a child or member of Staff
Course duration is approximately 4 hours
A training provider certificate is awarded on completion
Call Jayne on 0800 368 8768 to enquire.
Call 0800 368 8768 to ask about our on-site training
Group Business Software
"I have personally known Jayne Hayward now for the last 3 years. I have not only worked with her as a partner, but I have attended many of the courses she runs as a delegate. All courses have been first class, they are very interactive and informative and Jayne’s teaching style is very engaging. She always underpins the learning by giving real life examples of the topic which helps you to gain good practical knowledge too. I never hesitate in recommending Jayne to any of my corporate customers looking for training and actively involve her in many training opportunities I have where I simply cannot deliver what my clients need. To sum Jayne up in 3 words – Professional / Knowledgeable / Engaging." Sharon Anderton - Director, GROUP Business Software (UK) Ltd
First Aid For Parents
“I can not recommend Jayne highly enough for the fantastic paediatric first aid training she provided for me and my family. As first time parents we have now gained a lot of confidence and Jayne was extremely helpful and caring throughout.” Tori – Parent’s first aid course
31 Mackeson Drive,
Ashton under Lyne